For participants who do not book their stay at the TUI Magic Life Calabria resort,
it is mandatory to purchase a PASS for access to the resort and, consequently, to the conference which will include the use of the facility’s services.
click here to buy your pass
Guests are accommodated in double rooms for single use (DUS) or double standard rooms (DBL), spacious and decorated in neutral wood tones. The rooms have double or twin beds, a desk, a separate bathroom and a balcony or terrace. Services include: safe, mini fridge with water and soft drinks on arrival, smart TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. The triple rooms (TPL) of this category have an extra sofa bed with normal mattress.
Family rooms (3/4 people) are also available, with two spacious bedrooms, decorated in neutral colors with wood tones and blue hues. There is a double bedroom and another twin bedroom, a separate bathroom and a balcony or terrace. They are equipped with a safe, smart TV, Wi-Fi and a minibar filled with water and soft drinks upon arrival. Furthermore, the Family Maisonette rooms are arranged over two floors, with the children’s bedroom located on the upper floor, which can be reached via steps, while the bathroom and the parents’ bedroom are located on the lower floor. This type of room must be requested only at the time of booking, and is subject to availability.
“ALL INCLUSIVE” FORMULA
The “All Inclusive” formula is the treatment applied from the moment of arrival until departure.
The fares INCLUDE:
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Magico restaurant with national alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Children’s buffet, Green Corner, vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free menus. Themed gastronomic days.
- Pool bar, beach bar, beach snack restaurant.
- 24-hour bar service with snacks and drinks (Wunderbar).
- Selection of cocktails, aperitifs, bitters, coffee, mineral water, cakes and baked sweets throughout the day in the indicated refreshment points.
- Group sports and water activities, fitness, entertainment with theme days and shows, Kid’s Club.
- Access to the Aquapark for children.
- Supply of welcome minibar with water and soft drinks. Further supplies on request – for a fee.
- Pool and beach service with beach towels, sunbeds and umbrellas.
- Club card.
- Booking services.
The tourist tax, imposed by the Municipality of Pizzo Calabro, is € 2.00 per day per person.
Arrival at the village is possible everytime. Room is available from 3.00 pm (first meal on entry: lunch or dinner).
On the last day, the registered rooms must be vacated by 12:00 and departure can be made by 15:00 (last meal out: lunch)
The fare DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- the participation fee for the event;
- arrival and departure transfers from the HUBS of Lamezia Terme International Airport and Lamezia Terme Railways Station (which can be purchased by filling in the relative form);
- costs for the financial transaction, as required by international circuits, for payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer.
The following exclusive rates are reserved for guests of the event, for event period, with the possibility to anticipate or extend their stay.
INFOS 2023 rates for the period June 27-30, 2023
|Room Type||Quote per Adult per Night|
|DUS – Double Room for Single use (1 adult)||160,00 €|
|DBL – Double (2 adults)||110,00 €|
|TPL – Triple (3 adults)||110,00 €|
|FAMILY (4 adults)||120,00 €|
click here for all rates solution of accommodation options
|Infant (0->1, 99)||FREE|
|1st Child(2->11,99)||– 50% with 1 paying adult|
|1st Child (2->11,99)||FREE with 2 paying adults|
|2nd Child (2->11,99):||– 50% with 2 paying adults in a Family Room|
|3rd Adult (>12)||– 30% in a triple room or Family|
|4th Adult (>12)||– 30% in a Family|
For your accommodation, we invite you to fill in the ACCOMMODATION form.
OTHER POSSIBLE ACCOMMODATION
See other structures for your stay on Booking.com
IMPORTANT – TUI MAGIC LIFE Calabria requires that, for those who are not staying at the resort, entry to the Resort is allowed only with a PASS
The resort policy provides for an entrance fee for those who are not staying in the Resort.
For access from 8.30 to 18.30 to the Resort and therefore also to participate in a single day of the event, the following options and rates are provided:
- Adult (from 12 years of age): 40,00€
- Child & Infant (under 11 years of age): FREE
The formula includes lunch, unlimited access to the bar, access to all sports activities, use of the swimming pool and other entertainment facilities.
To purchase the pass, please fill in the PASS form.
It is possible to book an arrival and/or departure transfer service from the following places:
- Lamezia Terme International Airport
- Lamezia Terme Central Railway Station
Cost of services is €15,00 one way (plus transaction costs), per person (infant free), in collective transfer
Transfer waiting times no longer than 1 hour
To purchase a transfer service, just fill in the TRANSFER form
Lamezia Terme International Airport – Distance: 17km (It is possible to book a transfer)
Lamezia Terme station – Distance: 15km (It is possible to book a transfer)
Pizzo Calabro station – Distance: 10km (It is possible to contact us to organize a transfer)
A2 Mediterranean Motorway
- for those coming from the NORTH > Lamezia Terme exit – continue on SS 18 towards the south – Contrada Difesa exit
- for those coming from the SOUTH > Pizzo Calabro exit – Continue on SS 18 towards the north – Contrada Difesa exit
Our agency is also available to support you in finding the best travel solution to reach the venue of the event and in purchasing tickets.
To book your trip, please send an email to TRAVEL
The deadline for sending reservations is JUNE 4, 2023.
After this deadline, reservations at the special rates reserved for the event are subject to the availability of the Resort
The receipt of the stay, if requested during the booking process, will be issued and can be collected during the event
For cancellations before June 18, 2023 –> no penalty
For cancellations between June 18 and 26, 2023 (one day before arrival), a penalty corresponding to one night will be calculated
For last minute cancellations, no-shows and early departures, the entire amount of the stay will be charged
In the event that individual participants must undergo demonstrable mandatory quarantine measures, or cannot travel due to restrictions imposed by the government or regions (e.g. red zone institution) individual reservations may be canceled at any time without penalty, net of bank and administrative expenses.
For further informations or exclusive reservation for accomodations, pass, transfers or travel, please contact us